Home Forum topic Announcements Job Opportunity – Urban/community Forestry Communications Assistant (part time) | Pacific Cooperative Studies Unit (PCSU), Division of Forestry and Wildlife (DOFAW)

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

PCSU URBAN FORESTRY COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT – ID# 221495. Pacific Cooperative Studies Unit. Regular, Part-Time (35% FTE), RCUH Non-Civil Service position with the Pacific Cooperative Studies Unit (PCSU), Division of Forestry and Wildlife (DOFAW), Urban Forestry Project, located in Honolulu, Hawai‘i.

INQUIRIES:Michelle Miyata 956-9512 (Oahu).APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:

Please go to http://www.rcuh.comand click on “Job Postings.” You mustsubmit thefollowingdocuments online tobe consideredfor the position: 1) Cover Letter, 2) Resume, 3)Supervisory References,4) Copy of Degree(s)/Transcript(s)/Certificate(s). Allonline applicationsmust be submitted/received by the closing date (11:59 P.M. Hawai‘i StandardTime/RCUH receipt time) as stated on the job posting.All RCUHemployees andpositionsare subject to the August5, 2021 Emergency Proclamation requiring all State/RCUHemployees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be subject to weekly testing for COVID-

19.All post-job offer/newhireswill be required to showproof that they are fully vaccinated(e.g., their CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card) ora NegativeCOVID-19 Test resultduring the onboarding process. Requests for a religiousor medical accommodation fromthe COVID-19 vaccination will be handled on a post-job offer basis. Individuals grantedan accommodation will be subject to the weekly testing requirement.Ifyou do not haveaccess to our system and the closing date is imminent, you may send additionaldocuments to rcuh_employment@rcuh.com. If you have questions on the applicationprocess and/or need assistance,pleasecall(808)956-7262or (808)956-0872. CLOSINGDATE: October7, 2021.

RCUH’smission is to supportand enhance research, developmentand traininginHawai‘i, with a focuson the University ofHawai‘i. Equal Opportunities Employer–Minorities/Women/Disability/Veteran.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.